Day one is a success!
Green smoothie - check! However, I didn't do much to switch it up mainly because I didn't make it to the grocery store...and so it was: berries, a banana & spinach...pea protein & almond milk. Tried & true.
However, on the menu for tomorrow is kale & pineapple for a smoothie gone tropical...
For my vegan 21 day jumpstart we kicked the day off with gluten free oatmeal cooked with cinnamon & chopped apples, left over split pea soup for lunch (even better day two - might I say) and for dinner we threw together a Mexican feast with some spanish rice, black beans, corn, & some ground beef tvp mixed with some taco seasoning ...threw it all on my plate with lettuce and voila - amazefest usa. Minus the guac....poor planning on my part.
Girls ate tacos - not a peep about the tvp. Love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment