Thursday, July 5, 2012

9 amazing years.

Today Jeremy and I celebrate 9 amazing years.  These years have not been perfect, by any means....there has been much turmoil and sadness.  Many mistakes have been made, but much forgiveness has been forgiven.  When one felt weak the other stepped up to show strength, when one felt lost the other has been the beacon.  We made a bold move leaving the Marine Corps and moving to Maine...but we have made this our home and built an amazing life.  Our life is not perfect, we still have a lot of work to do on our house, cars, gardens, property and many-many-many goals to reach.  We have faith in our home, we have trust for each other and unmeasurable love for our children.  Jeremy and I still have a humor that make each other laugh out loud, we still love to cook in the kitchen together, we love to sit and talk, we love our faith, we still have passion for one another and a passion for this crazy little life that we live.  I am so thankful for that night we bumped into each other at the little store on base, that he invited me out and that I said yes.  Best decision I ever made.

"For it was not into my ear you whispered but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul." Judy Garland

To the woman who's made me a better man each year for 9 years, I love you, and Happy Anniversary!
Defying the odds with you, happily, and making our marriage stronger as time goes on, you are the best reason for me to wake up in the morning!
I LOVE YOU!


...what can I say?  I'm a lucky gal.

No comments:

Post a Comment